The Regulations of the "Sunrise “Residence” accommodation facility in Cesenatico have been drawn up to guarantee everyone a uniform, orderly, peaceful and peaceful use of the accommodation. They form part of the ontract between "Sunrise Residence" and the Guest and therefore the request to stay at the Residence and the acceptance of this request by the same implies the total acceptance of the Regulations.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in from 3 pm to 8 pm;;
- Check-out by 10 am;;
- Subject to availability, it is also possible to request a late check-out until 6pm with a supplement of 50% of the daily price list;
- We kindly ask you to inform us in advance of the estimated time of arrival: late evening arrivals - maximum by 11 pm - must be confirmed by the staff and incur an extra charge of € 25;
- On arrival, guests must hand over their ID documents to the reception. The choice and designation of the floor and external view is at the total discretion of the Residence Management;
Reception and cash desk
The balance of the reservation is to be paid upon arrival at the Residence. The final bill must be requested and paid the day before departure. If you need an invoice, the data must be provided at check-in.
Payments can be made by cash, credit card or debit card. Checks are not accepted.
In the case of early departures, the unused stay will not be reimbursed.
On the day of departure the apartments must be vacated by 10 am and the entrance passes must be handed over to the reception staff who will check what was used. Please notify us of any breakages and damages. The cost of any undelivered cards is € 5 each.
- Cleaning is carried out weekly, it is the guests' responsibility to provide for the daily disposal of household waste in order to guarantee the hygiene of the accommodation.
- The final cleaning will be carried out by the residence staff. At departure, you are kindly requested to throw the garbage in the special containers.
- Compulsory final cleaning does not include dishwashing so dishes, pots and pans must be left clean. Upon departure, an apartment check will be carried out. In the event of damage and / or conditions of particular disorder or dirt of the apartment or kitchen area, dishes and hob, the Management is required to request a refund of € 50.
Silence and behaviour within the Residence
- Smoking is prohibited in the apartments and common areas of the residence;
- We kindly ask you to be silent during the hours from 1 to 3 pm and from 12 pm to 7 am so as not to disturb the rest of others.
It is absolutely forbidden to have the room occupied, even if only temporarily, by people other than those declared at check-in. Any exceptions must be agreed in advance with the reception for the necessary legal obligations. Visitors are required to leave an identity document at the reception which can be collected on leaving the Residence. The violation, even occasional, of this obligation will result in the termination of the contract. Subleasing is expressly prohibited.
From May 1st to September 30th the tourist tax is € 1 per day per person - excluding children under 14 - for a maximum of 7 nights.
We allow small dogs, cats and other pets with prior notice and agreement. To protect the tranquillity of all guests, please follow the rules below:
- Owners should be careful that their dogs do not bark, for example because they are left alone at home or on the terrace;
- Animal owners must be careful that the furniture, curtains and sofas are not scratched and damaged;
- Please do not let the animals sleep on the beds or sofas and do not use kitchen objects to give them food or drink;
- The children's play area is forbidden to animals;
- Make sure that everything remains clean as they pass;
- Owners are responsible and liable for any damage caused by their pets. At departure the apartment will be inspected.
We are not liable for loss of the guests' possessions and / or valubles - guests are required to look after their possessions - damage resulting from events of force majeure and their nature - weather events, natural disasters, falling trees or branches or products that typical of plants, gusts of wind, damage or theft of cars in the parking area and in the area of the structure. Under no circumstances will discounts be given to cover any actual or alleged disservices that may occur due to the events described above.
The residence has a free unattended car park. We do not assume responsibility for the vehicle or for articles left inside.
Damage and theft
Anyone who causes damage to the building, movable property, equipment, etc. is held legally responsible under current regulations. Theft and intentional damage will be reported immediately. At the time of departure the property's staff will inspect the apartment and the costs for the replacement of any damage or loss of the cards will be charged and will be payable upon check-out.
Faults and complaints
All apartments and systems are periodically checked and maintained. Any defect or problem must be promptly reported to the reception and will be resolved as quickly as possible. We request your understanding where it is not possible to resolve the problem promptly for reasons that do not depend on us, such as holidays, lack of immediate availability of spare parts, interruption of external service, failure of the lift, etc.
In any case, if the complaint is made at the end of the stay and therefore of the stay in the residence and / or after departure, it will not be considered.
In the months of July and August the minimum booking period is one week, with arrivals and departures on Saturday or Sunday. During the rest of the year, the minimum stay is two or three nights.
The reservation is considered final only after payment of the deposit. With the payment of the deposit, the general booking conditions and in particular the cancellation conditions are considered inclusive and legally accepted in full.
Booking cancellation terms
Cancellation policies vary depending on the period booked: they can be viewed in the availability search and booking process directly on the website.
To cover the penalties in the event of cancellation, early return or to ensure your holiday, we suggest our Europe Assistance insurance. Trip cancellation insurance must be taken out simultaneously with the booking. If you purchase the "Insured Holiday Package" the rate already includes insurance.
Reservations for a minimum stay of 1 week with Europ Assistance insurance coverage
At the time of booking, a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the stay will be charged and the Europe Assistance insurance policy will be activated free of charge.
The insurance policy covers the cancellation of your stay, also due to illness from Covid-19, assistance during the trip, to your family, to your home, medical expenses and re-routing. For policy conditions see THIS LINK
In case of cancellation of the trip, the penalty applied according to the cancellation conditions of the Residence Sunrise below, will be refunded through the insurance policy according to the policy conditions that can be consulted AT THIS LINK except for the deductible in the cases provided for and reported in detail in the policy conditions.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION covered by the insurance policy :
-from the 29th day until the 10th day before arrival, a penalty of 75% of the total amount of the stay will be applied;
- from the 9th day to 1 day before arrival a penalty of 90% of the total cost of the stay will be charged;
-in case of no show, a penalty of 100% of the total amount of the stay will be applied.
The customer will receive from Residence Sunrise the refund of the part of the stay exceeding the penalty applied, according to the modalities that will be agreed.
In the event of cancellation for reasons not covered by the insurance policy, and solely and exclusively for cancellations caused by sudden regional and governmental closures for Covid, the customer will be given the opportunity, at their express request, to use the total amount paid and not refunded, for another stay valid until 31/12 following the year of the cancelled stay and for the same duration of days, excluding a €50.00 cancellation fee which will be deducted from the amount made available.
The voucher may also be transferable to third parties.
Terms of payment
The deposit can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card on our site.
Banking data: Intesa Sanpaolo – Forlì, C.so della Repubblica, 14
Beneficiary: INNOVATO SRL
- The balance of the reservation and the accessory charges must be paid upon arrival;
- We also require a deposit of € 200 against any damage or the details of a credit card guarantee. We will refund the deposit upon departure;
- We accept cash payments, with Bancomat and Visa and Mastercard credit cards; any bank payments for the final balance must be made upon arrival.
- We do not accept checks.
For more information send an email to: email@example.com or call one of these numbers: +39-347-7336838 or +39-0547-84945.
Regulation, changes and acceptance
The Management reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time. They are displayed at the entrance and published on the Residence website.
The conduct of both adults and minors is deemed to be contractually relevant. Therefore any violation of the rules of this regulation and of the common rules of civil coexistence and smooth running of the Residence will result the immediate termination of the contract due to the Guest's actions, in accordance with the unappealable judgment of the Management contractually delegated, and expulsion from the Residence within 5 hours of notification of the facts. In this case the Residence Management is entitled to withhold the sums already paid and to demand the remaining sums, also by way of compensation for damage and subject to the right to compensation for any greater damage found.
The internal regulations have been prepared to safeguard your privacy, your safety and your well-being. Our commitment is to meet and respond to your needs and expectations in a professional and efficient manner. For any omission or partially mentioned matter please refer to the current regulations.